Mold Removal & Remediation in Tampa and Surrounding FL Areas
Solving mold problems after water, fire or storm damage
Mold removal requires certified, experienced professionals in order to identify all existing mold and remove it safely and completely.
After a flood, hurricane or roof leak, mold can grow quickly and spread throughout the home within just 48 hours. Without remediation, mold can cause property damage and produce allergens and irritants that can affect your health.
If you notice signs of mold or have recently dealt with water damage in your home, LRE Restoration Services, LLC can inspect your property. We have the expertise, specialized equipment and trained professionals to effectively handle your mold problem.
Contact us today to get a free estimate for mold remediation. We're the trusted water and mold damage restoration contractor in Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Clearwater and nearby.
Our mold remediation process
- Inspection and assessment: Before beginning remediation, we will conduct a mold inspection to look for visible signs of mold in your home and we may also use specialized equipment to detect hidden water and moisture issues.
- Mold containment: We take care to prevent the spread of mold during cleanup. Turning off fans and heating and cooling systems will also prevent the spread of mold.
- Air filtration: Specialized filtration equipment is used to capture microscopic mold spores from the air during remediation.
- Removal of mold and mold-damaged materials: We use antimicrobial mold treatments to destroy mold and help prevent new mold from forming. Mold-damaged materials like drywall and carpeting might also need to be removed.
- Restoration: Fully restoring your property might require repairs, such as replacing drywall and installing new carpet. If your home is severely water-damaged, reconstruction of the damaged areas or rooms of your home might be necessary.
Important facts you should know about mold
If you have a mold problem in your home, here's what you need to know:
- A strong, musty odor is a common sign of a mold problem.
- Not all mold is visible. Mold can grow behind drywall and underneath carpeting.
- Children, elderly and anyone with respiratory problems are at a greater risk for health effects from mold.
- Mold spores love moisture and mold can spread quickly when exposed to water. High humidity can also make it easier for mold to grow.
- Water and moisture issues should be addressed before mold remediation begins to help prevent mold from returning.
- Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, so it's impossible to removal all mold from your home.
Have a mold problem? Get help from the experts
If you see mold or smell musty odors in your home, let the disaster restoration professionals at LRE Restoration Services, LLC assess your home. As qualified water and mold damage restoration specialists, we can fix the cause of the mold and prevent it from coming back. We offer complete mold remediation services, including water removal, drying and dehumidification, mold treatment and restoration. Contact us today for your free estimate in Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Clearwater or nearby!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.